Friday, January 23, 2009

Another day, another...

...attempt at communicating. Which is always something of an experiment for me.

Today is Friday (as the time stamp says, yes, I know, but there is a point to this so shaddup and wait for it) and it is about 9:30 and I am sitting at home, waiting for the right moment to start my day. Because I'm not at work. Insert glee here.

I will be. Window Age rehearsals are in full swing, to open in just a few weeks, so until late March my Friday nights are occupied. I love theatre. Love. Really.

But today, during the day, I'm free of computers (gotta work on that). Starting my day will include Fatapples with Clive (probably. Plans have been known to change) and MOMA with the same. Probably won't knit while at the museum, as I have no walking-friendly knitting atm.

I do have, on needles, the most fussy socks evar. EVAR. But they're blues and browns and will be lovely and warm and for me, but still I can't believe I'm taking this long for something that shall ever only be on my feet.

Okay, post the first done. Hopefully I'll keep up with this and eventually find some good things to type about. Hope springs eternal, quoth our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment